Medical Specialisation in Belarus
Medical Specialization in Belarus or Post-graduate trainings (residency, PhD, post-graduate courses) are offered by all medical universities and by Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education.
Clinical residency is 2-4 years program, conducted according to the individual plan.
The resident student fulfils all practical duties of a doctor or pharmacist under the supervision of senior colleagues and skills are mastered through the rotation at different departments.
The resident duty at hospital includes everyday round:
- Compiling medical histories,
- Participation in surgical operations and conferences.
This helps the resident to become familiar with the work of the health care institutions.
At the end of each academic year a clinical resident trainer gives a report on the fulfilment of the individual plan and passes attestation and, at the end of clinical residency training a specialist takes an examination which consists of theoretical and practical questions and gets a Certificate on graduating from clinical residency.
Medical Specialisation in Belarus: resident graduate can continue education in the post-graduate course (3-4 years) in theoretical or clinical specialities such us:
- Internal diseases and surgery,
- Obstetrics and gynaecology,
- Rhino laryngology,
- Human pathology,
Residency or specialisation training in Belarus id conducted in Russian language.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school