Admission procedure to Medical University of Gdańsk
Candidates from countries outside Poland and Israel interested in studies at the 5,5-year Master of Pharmacy program (English Division) should register in electronic candidate database and submit a completed application package by regular mail to the Admission Office at the Medical University of Gdańsk between by meddle of July.
All candidates are obliged to take an entrance exam in biology and chemistry at the level of high school. Entrance exam will take place on 1st and 2nd of August 2013 at Medical University of Gdansk. Candidates will be selected by the Admission Committee on the basis of their final scores from entrance exam, scores from High School Diploma in biology and chemistry and optional score from additional oral examination (Admission Committee’s decision).
Documents required for admission to Medical University of Gdańsk :
- a completed application form (printed from electronic candidate database)
- a completed affidavit of citizenship AFFIDAVIT OF CITIZENSHIP – Master of Pharmacy programme (153.6 KB)
- a copy of High School Diploma or its equivalent in candidate’s native language certified by candidate’s school or by a public notary
- an English translation of the above original documents, translated and certificated by candidate’s school or by a sworn translator (does not apply to documents in English or Polish)
- a photocopy of the applicant’s passport certified by a public notary
- two recent (size 35mm-45mm) photographs signed at the back (head not covered)
- a copy of birth certificate certified by a public notary
Copies of documents may be certified as true copies by the Admission Officer if candidate submits in person the original documents for review.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school