A candidate for the 6-year MD Program for Europeans should be a graduate from secondary school with a good average in marks. He/she should also have Biology, Chemistry and Physics courses completed. The candidate should have high school diploma or matriculation equivalent necessary for admission to higher education institutions in the country in which the diploma was issued.
Also good knowledge in English language both written and oral is required.
There will be pre-courses in chemistry, biology and optionally in polish language organized at the beginning of September. This is for the candidates to assure that everyone has the necessary knowledge in basic science
The Four Year Medical Program (MD) also referred to as the 6 year advanced Medical Program or 4-year graduate entry medicine program is applicable to undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours in the pre-medical courses or one who has a four year college degree which includes the required pre medical courses, along with their MCAT score.
Further information is provided below:
• 2 semesters of General Chemistry (1 year of study).
• 2 semesters of Organic Chemistry (1 year of study).
• 2 semesters of General Biology (1 year of study).
• 1 semester of Physics.
• 1 semester of Calculus/Maths.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school