Study medicine at Oradea medical University
Oradea University is accredited university with more than 10 faculties among which medical and pharmacy faculty with program of medicine in English, pharmacy, dentistry and nursing in Romania. Application deadline is till around Jun - July with possibility of prolongation.
The university attracts international students special for medical study in English but not only. International medical student at Oradea University are from all over the world but most of them are from Scandinavia, UK, USA, Indi, EUA and Nigeria.
Students who want to study in Romanian must first follow one year preparatory course of Romanian language. For program in English, the student must prove the knowlogy of that language by international recognized certificate or must have been studying in the same language at least during 2 years or having it as official language.
The application file includes the authenticated copies of high school diploma and transcript records, the birth certificate, the medical certificate, the passport and pictures.
Admitted student must also seat for English test.
Medical University Application for Transfer Student to Oradea University
Oradea University accepts transfer students from recognized medical faculties all over the world every year. Most of transfer students come from USA, UK, Caribbean, eastern European and Chinese universities. Medical transfer students have to provide necessary documentation and must be ready to sit for make up or difference exams (if any).
Medical transfer students can transfer into 2nd, 3rd and 4th years based on transcript from previous university. The transfer student must keep in mind that there are differences in medical school system planning to make transfer.
All the medical courses are in English, but learning Romanian is recommended in order to communicate with the patients starting from the 3rd year of med school. The Faculty collaborates with most hospitals across Bucharest to give students a complete academic experience in the field of medicine.
Transfer requirements to Oradea medical University
- For studies carried out according to the European Credit Transfer System, a student can be enrolled provided they have acquired a minimum number of credits, that is, 30 credits, for the current year of study and 50% of the credits for the subject matters from the previous year/s of study;
- Meeting the requirements concerning the deadlines to submit the files and enrolment application period;
- The candidates are eligible to pursue their studies for the same study program covering the same duration;
- The interruption of studies before applying at the University of Oradea should not exceed five years.
- The candidates speak the language of teaching and submit a certificate attesting their language knowledge;
- The Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy does not accept students who were expelled from the previous university on disciplinary grounds;
The admission committee compares University credit of Transfer students to the credits of Oradea University medical course program. Any subjects outstanding will need to be completed in the form of difference exams. The difference exams can be taken any time during the current academic year. For students who do not have sufficient credits to enter into their desired transfer year, they are placed into the appropriate level of the course.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school