Study Medicine in Lithuania
Medical study: study medicine, study dentistry study pharmacy, study Veterinary Medicine, study Nursing and study Public Health in Lithuania in English, Lithuanian or Russian language.
Lithuania universities of medicine are among the best destinations in in Europe. Medical students are mostly attracted not only by English programs but also by Russian and Lithuanian. Lithuanian universities of medicine offer various program in English: medicine dentistry, pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Public Health, Nursing, etc. Lithuania medical universities have a proven track record of an increasing number of satisfied international medical students from all over the world and their parents since years.
Lithuanians among top bilingual nations in Europe and almost each person speaks Lithuanian, English and Russia. Lithuanians among top bilingual nations in Europe and almost each person speaks Lithuanian, English and Russia. The country is number 3 in the word among those countries which are absolutely must-see in the coming year (by Lonely Planet).
The main admission criteria to medial studies in Lithuania are to have a high school diploma with biology and chemistry. Physics and mathematics is an advantage.
Tuition fees for medical studies in Lithuania remain among the cheapest in Europe:
- 8,300 to 8,500 EURO per year, 6 year program of medicine;
- 9,600 to 12,960 EURO per year, 5 year program of Odontology (dentistry) study;
- 6,000 EURO per year, 5.5 year program of veterinary medicine;
- 2,100 to 5,500 EUR per year, 4 year program of nursing study;
- 1,706 EUR per year, 3 year program of Orthopaedic technology study;
- 3,000 EURO per year, 3 year program, Ontological Care study;
Studying n Lithuania is studying in EU / EEA in a country with proven track record of an increasing number of satisfied students and with diplomas recognised all over the world.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school