Universities of Medicine in New Zealand
New Zealand has two universities with medical faculties, but four medical schools.
University of Auckland teaches medicine in Auckland and Waikato Clinical Schools,
Faculty of Medicine at the University of Otago (based in Dunedin): teaches medicine in three medical schools:
- Dunedin School of Medicine;
- University of Otago Wellington School of Medicine;
- University of Otago Christchurch School of Medicine;
Both Universities of medicine in New Zealand are worldwide appreciated for their medical programmes, and known for their excellent research facilities and the immersive opportunities they present to students.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school