Applicants’ students are accepted on the basis of a written entrance examination consisting of different tests in the following subjects depending on medical programs applying for.
- Tests for Master Degree Program of General Medicine and Dentistry: Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Mathematics in cases of General Medicine and Dentistry;
- Tests for Bachelor Degree Program of Physiotherapy Physiotherapy: Chemistry and Biology;
- Tests for Master Degree Program of Optometry: Eye Pathology; Refraction; Optic Aids; and Contact Lenses, the content of which is based on the previous bachelor study.
- Entrance Examination is held every year in Mai or Jun at Medical Faculty in Brno. Some official representatives abroad may organize also entrance test. Applicants from USA and Canada can be accepted on the basis of MCAT tests results. Each test contains multiple choice questions with five possible answers out of which only one answer is correct.
- Curriculum Vitae: a summary of education, relevant job experience, skills etc.
- Personal Statement: document outlining the applicant's intellectual history and presenting his/her motivation in applying to the certain program.
- Recommendation letter: may also be required to provide the reference from your university teacher.
- Master Degree Program of General Medicine: 249000 CZK ( approximately 9100 €) per academic year;
- Master Degree Program of Dentistry: 298000 CZK (approximately 10900 €) per academic year;
- Bachelor Degree Program of Physiotherapy: 195000 CZK (approximately 7150 €) per academic year;
- Master Degree Program of Optometry: 94500 CZK (approximately 3500 €) per academic year;
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school