Application file must include, but not only:
• Citizens from EU third countries:
High-school Diploma: Original document certified for authentication by the Embassy of Romania to the issuer country or endorsed with the Apostille of Hague, certified copy and certified Romanian translation;
High-school Transcript: Original document certified for authentication by the Embassy of Romania to the issuer country or endorsed with the Apostille of Hague, certified copy and certified Romanian translation;
• Citizens from EU, European Economic Area and Swiss Confederation:
High-school Diploma: original document, certified copy and certified Romanian translation;
High-school Transcript: original document, certified copy and certified Romanian translation;
• Birth certificate (certified copy and certified Romanian translation);
• Marriage certificate (certified copy and certified Romanian translation), for married candidates who changed their names;
• Copy of the pages 1-4 of the Passport;
• Medical certificate (stating the ability to undergo studies at the University and that one is not a carrier for any contagious disease or something that endangers the profession, must contain the results from the set of analysis in lung and blood diseases), with validity up to 6 (six) months and certified Romanian translation;
• 4 (four) color photos (I.D. card type);
Transfer to medical study, ovidius University of Constata
Medical students from recognized medical faculty, who have completed at least one year in other accredited university, can transfer university credits, based on ECTS, to medical study in ovidius university of Constanta if they meet the legal transferring requirements. Transfer student s must provide all proper documentation related to the previous studies and be prepared to sit for makeup of difference exams (if necessary) after the enrollment.
Ovidius University of Constata accepts transfer from second to 5th year based on previous university studies. The transfer student must pass all difference examinations (if any) during his first year and pass Romanian test at the end of his first year in Constata.
The transfer is made from one education form to another, from one faculty to another or from one accredited or authorized university to “Ovidius” University of Constanța, taking into account the study programs and the educational plans, with regard to the European Credit Transfer System.
The university won’t accept transfer requests for the first year and the last year of study, whichever education form the students have been matriculated to or have requested transfer for.
The Commission of equivalation/recognition within “Ovidius” University of Constanța is responsible for assessing the differences and the year into which the candidate will transfer (according to the transcript from the file application).
The number of student places approved by the Romanian Government cannot be modified, excepting the cases when the candidates register their requests for special places (system of foreign currency payment of tuition fees).
If the number of transfer requests is larger than the number of available places (of a specific year of study), the university will proceed to the classification of students according to their academic results (average of the last year of study or the number of credits obtained).
All those medical students who would like to have experience from a new university, continue his studies in Europe and so on, can have the opportunities of getting a European diploma studying making transfer to Constanta.
European diploma, reasonable tuition fee and cost of live, medical study in English are among reason attracting international student to apply to medical transfer in Ovidius medical University.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school