Romanian medical student visa
Requirements for Romanian Student visa
Once you get your letter of acceptance from the Ministry of education, youth and sport, you have to apply for Romanian student visa to your closest ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS ABROAD (embassy or consulate).
Medical Students from the EU countries, the European Economic Area, as well as from Canada, Croatia, Japan, Moldova, South Korea, Switzerland, USA and Serbia do not need visa to enter in Romania.
All other international students are required to apply for a Romanian student visa prior to arrival.
Student visas may take from one week to 1 months to process and one can only apply for a student visa once the Ministry of Education in Romania has issued the letter of acceptance to study. It's best to apply early for the letter of acceptance.
Below are the requirements documents for Romanian Student visa
- Letter of acceptance from Romanian Ministry of education
- Visa application form (at the closest Romanian ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS ABROAD )
- Proof of tuition fees payment for one year (payment must be done after getting the acceptance letter, transferring the fee to the bank account of University)
- Proof of sufficient funds for at list 10 months period in Romania (250 Euro/month)
- Original of all documents previously submitted with application for inscription (admission)
Requirements to get through the passport control at the arrival in Romania
- The passport with a valid visa
- The copy of the official admission letter
- At list 2500 USA dollars (approximately 2000 Euro) with you hand or other way of showing that you have sufficient fund for subsistence.
Requirements to apply for residence permit
Once you arrive in Romania, and you have made the final inscription at university, you have to apply for the residence permit. It is valid for 1 year and must be renewed every year. However, for students on scholarship from their respective countries or from the Romanian Government, the residence permit is usually issued for the total duration of their studies.
To apply for resident permit, the following documents have to be submitted to Immigration Office within the Romanian Ministry of Administration and Interior immigration office:
- Standard application (from the immigration office),
- Proof of tuition fee payment issued by your University in Romania),
- Copy of letter of acceptance for studies issued by the Ministry of Education,
- Medical certificate issued by a public or private medical institution in Romania, proofing that the foreign student does not suffer from diseases that endanger the public health
- The proof of Medical Insurance for those who are above 26 years old
- House Contract (house contract is made between you and your landlord at a public notary)
- Passport bio data page and the page showing the date of entry at the Romanian border.
- Bank statement that prove your means of living for at list 1year(minimum of 2500 USD or its equivalent)
- 2 recent passport photographs
- A file with rail
- Receipt (attached to your file) of taxes paid at Romanian CEC Bank:
- Tax for residence permit = 240 lei(RON)
- Registration of the application = 3 lei(RON)
- Tax to extend theright to stay = 120 EURO (equivalent in RON)
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school