Study medicine abroad in Ukraine
When it comes to study medicine abroad in English, medical schools in Ukraine are one of the best destinations. Students from all over the world (UK, Germany, Scandinavian, India, Africa etc.) are attracted by medical studies (medicine, dentistry, podiatry, and nursing etc.) in Ukraine due to very low living cost, tuition fees and quality of medical studies.
Even if the main languages of instruction in Ukrainian schools are Russian and Ukrainian, some most popular medical faculties among foreign students are available in English and in French languages. So, to study medicine in Ukraine, most foreign students study in Russian or Ukrainian after completing one year preparatory course of respective language, or they can study in English or French is the university offer respective medical course in English or French.
Studying medicine in Ukraine, students benefit from the high quality of education of some universities, with cheap tuition fee and living costs. Most of Ukrainian Medical Universities teaching Medicine (MBBS / MD), Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc., have more than 20 year experience of teaching medicine in English or French.
Even if Ukrainian Medical degree is not straightway recognized by most of European Economic Area members ‘countries, awarded by the Ukrainian universities is valid and accepted every all over the world and eligible for MCI ( Medical Council of India) PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental Council ) , UNESCO, World Health Organization, HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) SCHS (Saudi Commission for Health Specialties ),PLAB (The Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board) in the UK, USMLE(The United States Medical Licensing Examination ),MCC (Medical Council of Canada) for Screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination under each country etc.
Thousands of international students from more than 110 different countries get higher education in Ukraine today and a good part of them attracted by medical studies. Most of them come from India, Nigeria, China, Turkey, Uganda, Russia, Malaysia and central European countries. Ukrainian medical institutions cooperate closely with Universities from Germany, France, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Austria; this allows students participate in international conferences, exchange programs and various scientific projects.
Why study medicine in Ukraine?
Most of international students are attracted by Ukrainian universities because of several reasons, among which are:
- Simple application and admission process,
- Possibility of studying in English or French,
- Low tuition fees and living cost,
- Multicultural environment enriching and expanding student life and sense of life,
- Good quality of education,
Studying Medicine in Ukraine: Medical programs
Most popular medical courses among international students in Ukraine are:
- Medicine: duration of the medical course is 6 years; degree awarded is doctor of medicine (MD or MBBS);
- Dental: duration of the dental course is 5 years; degree awarded is bachelor of dentistry (BDS);
- Pediatrics: duration of the course is 6 years; degree awarded is doctor of medicine (pediatrician);
- Nursing: duration of the course is 2 years; degree awarded is bachelor of nursing.
- Dental orthopedic: duration of the course is 2 years; degree awarded is bachelor of dental orthopedic;
- Post graduate studies: duration of the study is 2-3 years;
Tuition fees for Studying Medicine in Ukraine
Study medicine abroad in Ukraine is one of the cheapest options in Europe and beyond. For medical programs in English, tuition fees vary from 2600 to 3700 Euros/year.
Combine with cheap living cost (ex. accommodation: around 700 Euros/year; food and around 150 Euro/year) and quality of medical education, attracts international medical students looking studying medicine abroad.
ADMISSION TO MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EUROPE:
Medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, etc. Programs in English and medical residency in leading medical universities in Europe:
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school
Early admission to 6 year Medicine, 4 year Medicine, 5 year Dentistry, 3 year Nursing, 3 year Physiotherapy program in English. Apply now and get your admission within 3 weeks for September entry!